Since we were founded in 1998, Professional Alternatives has built and sustained a remarkable track record of success in the industries that we choose to service. We function as one entity, but our business is segmented into various groups that are experts in their specific niche. These groups include:
- Credit and Risk Group: Established in August, 1998, the Credit and Risk Group is the nation’s largest staffing and consulting firm specializing exclusively in the commercial credit and collections industry. We are a Preferred Partner of the National Association of Credit Management of South Texas (NACM), and are also a member of the International Energy Credit Association (IECA) and National Petroleum Energy Credit Association (NPECA).
- Lending Services Group: Established in 2003, the Lending Services Group is your premier staffing firm specializing exclusively in mortgage and title professionals. We are a member of Texas Mortgage Bankers Association and National Association of Professional Mortgage Women.
- Technology Services Group: The Technology Services Group of Professional Alternatives is a leading expert in delivering IT staff augmentation solutions to our clients. Whether the needs be Business Intelligence, Software Development or any other need on a project, consulting or full time basis, our experienced and knowledgeable staff has the ability to support your initiatives.
- Professional Search Group: Established in November, 1998, the Professional Search Group is the ideal solution when you need to fill professional level positions. Whether you need an executive recruiter to fill your critical position or a great administrative assistant, our experienced and knowledgeable team has the ability to identify proven candidates and provide you a solution.
- Accounting and Finance Group: With deep understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing accounting and finance professionals, the Accounting and Finance Group of Professional Alternatives delivers high value talent solutions in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit and business performance management.