Job ID#: 10022
Customer Service call center Representative Needed – 77042 , This client works with banks and is located on the 21st floor of a gorgeous office building with beautiful views! This position requires 2 weeks of in office training so you must be local. The position will go remote, for the time being, after training.
A few key points:
- *Bilingual Preferred*
- Temp to hire for the right individual – $15.00 Hourly during assignment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Banking, Retail, Sales or other role that involves direct customer service, REQUIRED!
- 1 – 2 years previous Call Center experience, Required.
- 5 day work week with flexibility to work at least 1 day per weekend.
- 3 Shifts which each rotate quarterly (every 3 months your schedule will rotate to a new shift).
- 6:30AM to 3:30PM
- 11:00AM to 8:00PM
- 2:30PM to 11:30PM
- Receives Inbound-Calls from customers and employees.
- Conducts Outbound-Calls and email communications for follow up.
- Generate tickets and assign them to the appropriate branches, internal teams, or vendors in order for them to complete requests.
- Knowledgeable for all disciplines that are within the call center with the ability to educate others on how processes are handled.
- Meet and exceed established center productivity and quality standards.
- Provides excellent and professional customer service at all times.
- Must have a High School diploma
- Banking experience or similar field, is a plus.
- Experience with hardware/network troubleshooting, preferred.
- The ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule (evenings, weekends, holidays).
- Strong PC skills (i.e. proficiency with Microsoft Office) * will be tested on this.
- The ability to multi-task; work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.