- Develop and maintain finished goods supply plans for manufacturing operations both internal and external to meet customer demand (orders and forecast) within operational resources while achieving inventory and cost objectives for assigned families.
- Assist in managing a focused set of Product Categories sold to Commercial, Industrial segments, and all other channels targeted by client.
- Assist in the development of Category Objectives and Strategies (4Ps) and tactics to include the assigned categories (or Liguria brand), including Guidelines/Guardrails around Pricing, Formulation and Innovation, Sku Development/Rationalization, Packaging and Branding) in the assigned categories, using competitive intelligence, customer insights, consumer trends and knowledge of internal capabilities.
- Work to become the Product Expert for all products in the Category including competitive points of difference and operations/supply chain realities to include maintaining competitive database.
- Work with the R&D Project Manager to manage Innovation projects from Concept Identification through Post-Launch Evaluation, NPD& Cost Reformulation, and prioritization
- Serve as the Category Ambassador and collaborative business partner with corporate functional teams(Insights, Plant Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, FP&A), to leverage the collective IQ and resources
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve Category growth objectives
- Monitor industry trends, market share, competitive activity, and competitive product cuttings.
- Evaluate and understand any inventory, capacity, and/or quality issues at the plant and product level.
- Provide inventory analyses and outlooks for cost, warehouse utilization, and co-manufacturing coordination.
- Provide strategic what if analysis for short- and long-term planning horizon.
- Maintain planning data within ERP system: Safety Stock, Lead Times, Lot Sizes, Sourcing Rules, etc.
- Help with forecast maintenance process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help gathering Master Data to set up new items.
- Responsible for managing cross functional/multi-site projects, work stream team activities, including content, timeliness, quality of deliverables, cross work stream integration, user acceptance testing, cutover implementation planning, and leadership status reporting.
- Support creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.