Job ID#: 10090
Staff Accountant needed for one of our top, growing clients’. Great role where a top performer can get NOTICED!
Contract Staff Accountant
- Closing the books –
- Want someone that has been involved in monthly closing the books on an accrual basis with QuickBooks (QB)
- No currently system in place. It has not been done before, except for a rough process done for June 2021.
- We have a “closing workbook” that’s somewhat of a roadmap from the June close. However, it could definitely be improved upon by someone with real experience in this area. Would want this person to outline/document the improved process in parallel with doing it.
- Need help closing the books for July and August.
- Help processing and recording our physical inventory at month-end. Help manage inventory, this is an important step in our closing process. Requires excellent Excel skills.
- Financial reporting and Consolidation
- 3 domestic entities and 2 international entities that need to be consolidated outside of QB since QB does not have the functionality to consolidate. (Use Excel)
- Convert to US dollars in for closing prior months, it may not be perfect. So having someone familiar with that would be ideal. Otherwise, they can follow the process we already have.
- Correctly identify and eliminate all inter co balances
- Help us identify the best practice for us to do our consolidations; whether that’s a 3rd party app that integrates with QBs or simply a better process in Excel.
- Financial model updating
- We have a good financial forecast model, but it needs to be updated for the most recent month actuals
- So, want the person to assist with taking the new actuals updating our financial forecast for those figures.
- Assist with various requests that surface from our fundraising process
Skills needed for Success:
– Great closing the books experience in Quickbooks
– Consolidation experience, including with a foreign currency
– Good with basic financial statements
– Great in excel