Job ID#: 10095
We are looking for a candidate with Accounts Payable experience to work on special projects on a part-time basis for a 6 month period.
Position is based out of Galleria office.
Summary: This person will be responsible for performing activities related to Utilities invoice for our facilities on a monthly basis and executing an analysis of aged account balances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate approvals of invoices with user areas.
- Review and log invoice information and submit invoices to AP system for authorization and processing.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of accounts and utilities invoices.
- Follow up and coordinate with vendors to resolve issues outstanding and newly identified.
- Perform analysis and reconciliation of aged account balances without activity.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 1 year AP experience required
- Organization skills
- Clear communicator
- SAP preferred, not required
8-5 work hours, approximately 20 hours a week.