Job ID#: 10096
We are looking for a candidate who is independent, willing to learn, and work with an international company executing and coordinating our physical inventory counts.
Position is based out of Galleria office. Candidate should be willing and able to travel around the Houston area and out-of-state as needed.
Must be available to work on weekends as needed.
This is a temporary position through December 2021/January 2022.
Summary: This person will be responsible for performing all activities related to coordination, executing, reconciling physical inventory counts, and ensuring all documentation in compliance with company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute physical inventory count (should have no physical limitations to perform counts).
- Coordinate inventory count activities with user area and internal team.
- Perform data entry and reconciliation of physical count vs system of record (SAP) vs yard report (if applicable).
- Create reconciliation reports in Excel as needed.
- Follow up with users and ensure all support is accurately documented.
- Ensure compliance with company procedure for all inventory counts.
Experience & Skills:
- SAP preferred, not required