Job ID#: 10132
Exchange Clearing Analyst (Derivatives/Paper Trading Accountant/Sr. in Energy Commodities)
Immediate Need – Downtown client seeking a commodities trading accountant versed with financially-settled (both exchange and OTC-cleared)/ Paper transactions.
- Well-versed with margin / initial margin requirements on exchanges and or contractual settlement requirements with intimate knowledge of "clearing" in a multi-commodity trading organization.
- Strong and formal (degree 'd) accounting education
- Full cycle experience in performing accounting for derivative transactions including assisting with monthly close and related deadlines, balance sheet recs and reporting requirements including performing financial statement analytics.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.in back office, mid-office or trade reconciliation, ideally in commodities trading environment.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Excel including VBA; SQL Server and T-SQL, and Microsoft Access a significant plus
- Comp – commensurate with experience.
- Local Houston resource preferred but will consider and include paid relocation.
Qualified inquiries: Roger email@example.com.