Job ID#: 10243
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing
- Input payable invoices and cost inventory
- Develop and maintain reports and files
- Answer inquiries from vendors, suppliers and employees and research discrepancies.
- Analyze, prioritize, code and pay bills and invoices, managing vendor or supplier expectations
- Remit liability payments
- Enforce company policy and procedure in keeping with GAAP
- Bank reconciliations
- Understanding of sales and use tax
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including MS Outlook, Word
- Excellent Excel skills – Advanced preferred
- Minimum 2-years of accounting or Accounts payable experience required.
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans (Employee, Children, Family)
- Vision and Dental Plan
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(K) / Roth plan with employer match (after 90 days)
- Generous PTO plus paid Holidays (after 90 days)
*Due to the high volume of applications we normally receive, we are not able to personally respond to all applicants. However, if you are selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted soon regarding next steps.