Job ID#: 10244
Front Desk Office Administrator
- Answers front door thru security system
- Greets visitors
- Collects, sort and distributes mail
- Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties
- Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution
- Maintains office supplies inventory
- Assist HR with clerical duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
- Proactive problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of administrative or general office experience.
- Minimum 1 year of entering billing information.
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans (Employee, Children, Family)
- Vision and Dental Plan
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(K) / Roth plan with employer match (after 90 days)
- Generous PTO plus paid Holidays (after 90 days)