Job ID#: 10296
Contract Sr. Financial Analyst Needed ASAP!
To $38 hourly
Convenient West Houston Location
77494 Katy Location
Great company with a really “Kool” culture!
- Impact shareholder value in this role and partner with private equity investors.
- Support a lean non-hierarchical senior team and will have the opportunity to take on significant (and increasing) amounts of responsibility.
- Present and discuss detailed findings and recommendations to senior management, providing modeling support and analyzing financial and operational information to assist senior executive management with understanding business drivers, trends and KPI’s.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports data on manufacturing variances, inventory, and supply chain costs that provide management with accurate, well-documented records necessary for control of the Company's operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the annual budget process including providing the master schedule of the process, the review of departmental submissions, compilation of the budget financial statement package, the review of departmental submissions, compilation of the budget financial statement package.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting package including: the consolidation of operating entities, monthly management memorandum reporting on financial results to Company’s leadership (internal) the Company's owners and lenders (external), prepare BOD presentation materials, prepare annual audit documentation.
- Facilitate separate financial statements for separate business units
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Company's responsibilities and commitments under the terms of the financing agreements and certify monthly the Company's compliance with loan agreement covenant requirements.
- Oversee implementation of new reporting and consolidation system.
- Analyze, synthesize and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights that will drive strategic decision making within the company
- Identify and drive business process improvements
- Conduct research for finance related issues
- Participate in cross-functional business projects and analysis
- Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements
- Collaborate with Finance team on ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
- Help identify trends and anticipate needs to support an evolving business environment
- Work closely with Accounting and oversee monthly reporting and forecast
- Measurement and analysis in Sales Incentive Bonus goals
- Measurement and analysis of freight, commissions and other selling costs
- Other duties as assigned and required.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: 2 years operations financial analysis, preferably with inventory, cost accounting, and cost analysis experience in a standard costing environment
- STRONG expertise Microsoft Office Products, with advanced Excel skill.
- Familiarity with Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Sales & Marketing Activities including multivariate analysis.
- Prior consulting and/or private equity experience.