Job ID#: 10347
Customer Service Specialist
Hybrid work schedule
$19 – $22/hour
- Managing job placements for officers and businesses as a liaison between both parties.
- Technically knowledgeable of software tools.
- Assuming full accountability for placement and control of service needs.
- Relationship development with customers
- Providing customer feedback to all parties
- Facilitate activities of scheduling, booking, canceling jobs for all parties
- Communicate customer feedback and actively evaluate comments to drive continuous improvement
- Backup team, cross train and rotate weekend support.
- Tools and Languages: Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, Trello and Jira
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Service
- 2+ years relevant or related customer success/Service software operations Service
- Service in fast-growing SaaS business model
- Understanding of industry-related Customer Service operations, technologies and trends
- 1+ years relevant or related customer service software operations experience
- Service working extensively with customers in fast paced environments
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Must be able to pull reports and have a good understanding of metrics used to measure success
- Willingness to learn details of Law Enforcement Agencies, Small / Medium Businesses Law Enforcement Officers and Managed Services for Law Enforcement
- Shift 1: Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 12:00am
- Shift 2: Monday – Friday 12:00am – 8:00am
- Shift 3: Saturday & Sunday 12:00am – 12:00pm, Monday & Tuesday 4:00am – 12:00pm
- Shift 4: Thursday & Friday 12:00pm – 8:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm – 12:00am
*Due to the high volume of applications we normally receive, we are not able to personally respond to all applicants. However, if you are selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted soon regarding next steps.