Job ID#: 10363
Do you want to grow with us? Since 1908 this company has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for performing all credit and collections functions associated with high volume account portfolio in accordance with the credit department goals and objectives.
- Perform tasks related to credit assessment and overall accounts receivable management
- Ability to evaluate basic credit inquiries
- Prepare and submit account adjustments to cash applications team
- Generate account statements and provide billing backup as requested
- Identify billing or collection issues that require escalation
- Recommend credit limits for currently assigned accounts
- Ensure optimal cash flow by continued positive contact and relationship building
- Ability to identify account delinquency drivers and achieve resolution.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by Credit Manager
- High School diploma and/or equivalent
- Experience working in AR/AP or credit role preferred
- Experience with electronic billing software(ADP, Oildex, EDI)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience managing portfolio and basic understanding of account reconciliations
- Possess solid collections experience and comfortable handling a high volume of credit inquiries
- Skilled in authorizing credit decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept in multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle confidential information.
- Problem solving skills and detailed oriented to assist in identifying discrepancies