Job ID#: 10749
HR Generalist – Hiring Now!
Westchase Area – Immediate Opportunity!!
Growing global company in Westchase District is hiring an HR Generalist to support all HR functions.
Highly professional environment where you will be a major contributor! **Apply today and please state salary requirements with your resume!
Salary to 66K+ depending on experience
Essential Job Duties:
- Direct recruitment of qualified candidates for open positions through internal postings and external recruiting as needed; forecast hiring needs.
- Conduct workplace investigations and recommend appropriate action to management.
- Offer advice and counsel to assist in resolving workplace grievances and employee issues.
- Provide direction for responding to unemployment claims
- Assist managers and employees in the preparation of performance assessment forms.
- Serve as HR representative for the company providing compliance, guidance and assistance as needed.
- Administer and interpret human resources policies and procedures.
- Design and implement training programs.
- Review quarterly and annual review program.
- Coordinate employee onboarding.
- Update any changes in compliance or labor legislation.
- Maintain company organization charts.
- Interface with all levels of employees, senior management, and outside vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 4-6 years of progressive HR experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in staffing/recruiting; employee relations – employee counseling, terminations, investigations; development of programs, interpretations of policies and procedures, basic understanding of compensation/benefits, and project management skills.
- Experience in Human Resources with employee population between 500-2,000 employees.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Knowledge of ATS systems.
- Global company experience preferred
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university or college with a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or a closely-related field.
PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.