Job ID#: 10827
- This position is accountable for collections and cash flow management for a large portfolio within the Customer Financial Services Department.
- Perform collection calls in order to achieve results while maintaining customer relationships.
- Perform on-line order releases in an effective and timely manner to meet customer needs.
- Perform timely and accurate account reconciliation of portfolio.
- Perform deduction resolution and report any findings to management.
- Conduct credit limit review/recommendations – D&B and NACM
- Minimize risk while maintaining customer service and sales relationships.
- No automated que, must manage using aging report sent out weekly and pulled through Oracle
- Minimum 5 years collection experience.
- ADVANCED EXCEL A MUST, V-Lookup and Pivot Tables
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Proven ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Financial Analysis – D&B and NACM credit reviews
- JD Edwards, Oracle, Crimson Software, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
- Enjoys the challenge of research and reconciliation
- Enjoys building team relationships and working together.
- Bachelor degree in business; or equivalent combination of education and experience.