Job ID#: 10851
Professional Alternatives is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our award-winning team!
The ideal applicant will be a strong marketer, knowledgeable in current SEO, demand generation, and content marketing trends, as well as technology/business process implementation and change management. This person should be self-motivated with a drive for excellence and excitement for challenges!
Founded in 1998, our team has been counted among HBJ’s Best Places to Work and the Best and Brightest Companies to Work for In Houston – visit our website to see why: https://www.proalt.com/work-at-proalt
About the Marketing Manager:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for owning and executing marketing, communications, and demand generation initiatives, identifying opportunities revenue growth. This person is a problem solver, attentive to details, ROI-focused, and a big-picture thinker who strives for creative, strategic, and operational success. The Marketing & Implementation Manager works with stakeholders at various levels and can manage various projects at once.
- Plan, create, and execute all marketing efforts, including content creation, website management, email and social media marketing, event planning, and more.
- Manage budget for projects, forecasting expected costs, ROI, and expense timing.
- Develop and manage SEO strategy, including keyword research, backlink generation, technical elements, and overall site health.
- Measure results of marketing campaigns to analyze and improve the effectiveness of demand generation and sales enablement efforts.
- Identify opportunities to advance brand recognition, client and candidate engagement, and the organization’s market position.
- Write, edit, and publish digital and print materials, including social media posts, blog articles, and email content. Work with publication partners to drive press mentions.
- Manage all marketing performance metrics, including project and campaign analytics, efficiency, brand awareness, customer engagement, and overall ROI for marketing and communications initiatives, while also making recommendations based on results.
- Achieve digital marketing goals by working with internal team and external vendors.
Education, Experience, Skills:
The ideal candidate will have an Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or business. Candidates will also have at least 3-5 years of marketing (management) experience. Additionally, candidates will be:
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Communicate effectively with other Professional Alternatives stakeholders at various levels.
- Passionate about content creation, with some experience with or knowledge of design tools, such as Illustrator, AI, Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Able to pivot and make changes quickly based on changing needs, business challenges, and market conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and is a team player.
Successful candidates will have a basic (or higher) level of experience with several of the following programs:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- Google AdWords
Founded in 1998, Professional Alternatives is an award-winning recruiting and staffing agency that utilizes technology and relationships to deliver top talent. Connect with us today!