Job ID#: 10851
Professional Alternatives is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our award-winning team!
The ideal applicant will be a strong marketer, knowledgeable in current SEO, demand generation, and content marketing trends, as well as technology/business process implementation and change management. This person should be self-motivated with a drive for excellence and excitement for challenges!
Founded in 1998, our team has been counted among HBJ’s and the visit our website to see why: https://www.proalt.com/work-at-proalt
About the Marketing Manager:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for owning and executing marketing, communications, and demand generation initiatives, identifying opportunities revenue growth. This person is a problem solver, attentive to details, ROI-focused, and a big-picture thinker who strives for creative, strategic, and operational success. The Marketing & Implementation Manager works with stakeholders at various levels and can manage various projects at once.
- Plan, create, and execute all marketing efforts, including content creation, website management, email and social media marketing, event planning, and more.
- Manage budget for projects, forecasting expected costs, ROI, and expense timing.
- Develop and manage SEO strategy, including keyword research, backlink generation, technical elements, and overall site health.
- Measure results of marketing campaigns to analyze and improve the effectiveness of demand generation and sales enablement efforts.
- Identify opportunities to advance brand recognition, client and candidate engagement, and the organization’s market position.
- Write, edit, and publish digital and print materials, including social media posts, blog articles, and email content. Work with publication partners to drive press mentions.
- Manage all marketing performance metrics, including project and campaign analytics, efficiency, brand awareness, customer engagement, and overall ROI for marketing and communications initiatives, while also making recommendations based on results.
- Achieve digital marketing goals by working with internal team and external vendors.
Education, Experience, Skills:
The ideal candidate will have an Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or business. Candidates will also have at least 3-5 years of marketing (management) experience. Additionally, candidates will be:
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Communicate effectively with other Professional Alternatives stakeholders at various levels.
- Passionate about content creation, with some experience with or knowledge of design tools, such as Illustrator, AI, Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Able to pivot and make changes quickly based on changing needs, business challenges, and market conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and is a team player.
Successful candidates will have a basic (or higher) level of experience with several of the following programs:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- Google AdWords