Job ID#: 10860
Vice President, Risk and Corporate Strategy – Worker’s Comp.
Direct Hire; up to 190K + bonus
New York or New Jersey – In-Office role
- Develop strategies to improve controls and operational procedures to increase financial performance of the Workers’ Compensation program, EPLI and other insurance lines.
- Work collaboratively with insurance brokers, carriers, and vendor partners; recommend and implement new partnerships to improve risk controls and metrics.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, and executing all activities related to corporate insurance programs and risk control planning.
- Manage and evaluate the companies’ mergers and acquisitions process.
- Conduct regular policy reviews with third party adjusters, insurance carriers, and/or external vendors.
- Elevate the industry acumen of the Workers’ Compensation team by identifying training and coaching opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing to develop communication, awareness, and compliance regarding industry/legal requirements for Prestige clients.
- Train and educate leadership team on Workers’ Compensation processes, requirements, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- 10+ years of experience in managing a corporate Workers’ Compensation program
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO) knowledge HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team in a high growth environment
- Strong communicator with exemplary customer service skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Will consider a candidate open to moving to NY/NJ; will not pay relocation expenses
- Strongly prefer candidate be fully vaccinated
- Newly created role for a smaller, growing team
- Positive, fun, and collaborative environment with lots of parties