Job ID#: 10902
A/R Billing Specialist-SW Houston
This position is responsible for analysis of national accounts, maintenance of customer account information, creation of ad hoc reports, creation of custom electronic billing formats, and miscellaneous special projects.
- Maintaining customer information and processing electronic billing for national accounts.
- Working with customers to research and resolve billing issues ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Support internal customers with ad hoc reporting, data extracts, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of Microsoft Access database.
- Process all electronic uploads to the billing system for the company including customer account
maintenance, rate changes, contract changes, etc.
- Using technology to automate and streamline department processes.
Ensure that excellent customer service is delivered to all external and internal customers.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- 6+ years of experience preferably in billing, accounts receivable and/or customer service.
- Strong data manipulation skills, required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs Word and Excel.
- Experience in using databases in Microsoft Access, required.
- Experience with Oracle or other enterprise financial system, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive to provide quality service.
- Courteous, tactful and professional phone and people relations, both internally and externally.
- Work well individually and in a team environment.