Job ID#: 10932
Strategic Analyst needed immediately for an executive benefits consulting firm!
Direct hire to 65K with the right experience
Fully remote role
- Assist the SVP of Design & Product developing financial models, running financial analysis, insurance illustrations and assisting in the organization of presentations for complex benefit solutions.
- Ensure accuracy and effective follow-through on all projects.
- Additional duties include providing administrative support on a broad range of technical deliverables and reports.
- Run financial modeling upon request.
- Run Permanent life insurance illustrations upon request and doing so through multiple carrier’s software.
- Build strong knowledge of all Permanent life insurance including Survivorship, Index Universal Life, Universal Life, Whole Life and Private Placement Life Insurance.
- Build strong knowledge of all Annuities including Single Premium Immediate Annuity, Fixed Index Annuity, Variable Annuity, and Private Placement Variable Annuity.
- Assist in developing the optimal life insurance solution for the goals presented by the producer or client.
- Assist in preparing solutions in a format that is appropriate for a client.
- Assist with any application process between client and insurance carrier.
- Assist with underwriting process and ordering medical requirements.
- Upon request, assist in client service or sales calls to discuss solutions, contract language, underwriting or questions around the plans in question.
- Build strong customer relationships, establishing confidence, trust and rapport to ensure customers have a positive experience.
- Assist the Regional Managers team in the annual review process by pulling together any relevant in-force illustrations.
- Develop an understanding of carrier websites and where to locate necessary information.
- Consistently work to improve knowledge base by attending carrier webinars, presentations, and continuing education.
- Participate as a team member in special projects and team meetings.
- Continue to develop a strong understanding of executive benefit planning and industry knowledge.
- Must be proficient with the following formulas: IRR, NPV, PV, FV, PMT, RATE, IF, IFS, GOALSEEK, FORECAST, VLOOKUP, INDEX, SUMIF, COUNTIF, OFFSET
- Analytical, able to analyze complex data, and have accuracy and decisiveness
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communications skills
- High level of reliability and dependability
- Expertise in Excel is a must.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Adobe is preferred
- Life insurance case design experience is a plus.
- Life insurance license is a plus but not required.