Job ID#: 10963
Administrative Assistant – Hiring NOW!
HOT JOB! Immediate Opportunity!
Temp to hire
Location: Zip Code 77029
New Luxury sector of our client company needs strong administrative support to guide them to the next level. Come join their family!
- Enter, update and perform file maintenance on customer accounts within system. Maintain a daily/weekly tracking system for all new quotes, tentative and secured bookings
- Process deposit and final payments by way of credit card authorization forms, email receipt.
- Reporting including: Maintaining – daily/weekly tracker for payments received, and complete an end of month audit to ensure proper billing has occurred
- Draft and email rental agreements, follow up calls and or emails to the client regarding the endorsement and return of their rental agreement. Maintain daily/weekly tracking system for rental agreement correspondence
- Draft and send thank you to clients following rentals, follow up for the recent client’s willingness to post a Google reviews
- Daily maintenance of spreadsheet that duplicates the manager’s tracking boards, showing the current availability status of each unit
- Daily maintenance of outlook calendar for secured bookings
- Place marketing cold calls, and client wellness calls as directed by the manager
- Deliver marketing brochures to event rental and planning companies as directed by the manager
- Attend conventions and shows such as bridal shows and expos 1/2 times annually
- 2+ yrs. of great, proven administrative skills
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) ***Must be Intermediate Excel and good knowledge of calendaring!
- Tech savvy with systems is a must! Will train on software for LET business
- GREAT interpersonal skills and be presentable in a professional sense! The applicant would need to feel comfortable dealing with customers face to face, and over the phone, with the ability to operate comfortably and professionally amongst clients in the wedding and event planning industry.
- Attentive to detail and problem solving oriented, and have the ability to plan for and execute a multitude of tasks with varying deadlines
- High school degree required. Some college is an advantage.
**Ability to speak Spanish is a plus but not a requirement.