Job ID#: 11103
Contract Operations Support Administrator – Contract to Hire
Northwest Houston, Cypress area
M-F 8-5 in office with some flex options after training
Interview now and start immediately!
Responsibilities for Contract Administrator
- Perform contract management functions for internal business needs.
- Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files documenting contract activities, performance and compliance.
- Write correspondence, other communications and notices
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes; communicating to all parties
- Review and assist in vendor set up forms.
- Responsible for file upload process and maintenance (Evisort)
- Critical point person for ISO certification project
- Review timeline
- Advise of progress reports
- Identify any challenges
- Coordinate meetings
- Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned
Qualifications for Contract Administrator
- 1+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Working knowledge of contract negotiations.
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Should exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
- Capacity to multi-task and manage competing priorities.