Job ID#: 11123
Accounts Payable Specialist
Direct Hire; up to 52K + bonus
- Verify, code, and enter invoices related to PO and non-PO items (freight costs and misc.)
- Provide accurate documentation and backup for the AP team’s records.
- Responsible for three-way match of purchase orders, receiving documentation and vendor invoices.
- Assist in performing month-end close reporting and research discrepancies in quantities between accounts payable and the purchase orders.
- Day-to-day payables functions and ensure all processing is done according to policy.
- Ensure invoices received from the vendor portal are reviewed and updated to reflect accurate coding based on daily report provided.
- Assist with check matching (compiling all invoices paid for each vendor and attaching to payment register while also verifying details for accuracy, etc.)
- Provide requested documents from audit requests.
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts, discrepancies, if any, are researched and corrected
- BS Degree in Accounting or related field with 2 years of AP experience
- Microsoft Excel skills and Oracle preferred
- Oilfield tubular terminology a plus
- High volume invoicing experience preferred
- Accurate and efficient; dependable, strong work ethic, and focused; organized
- Positive, team spirit, and collaborative approach; great communicator
- Reports to AP Supervisor
- Paid parking
- Face to face interviews
- Great benefits package including 401K with match, PTO, and 12 paid holidays