Job ID#: 11152
Contract to Hire Client Services Representative (CSR)
To 25$ hr
Customer Service Specialist (CSS) is responsible for the support experience for all customers, post implementation and will drive all aspects of the support activity including collaborating and coordinating across the organization.
An exceptional candidate will possess the ability to work between multiple proprietary computer programs; has an eye for attention to detail (QC); who can support other coworkers when needed while balancing their own workload; one who has the strength to work independently or as part of a team; has a client-focused mindset.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships.
- Be the key interface between the customer and all relevant parties and departments internally and externally.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer's business, organization and operations.
- Fulfill change request to live solutions that are on-time and successful.
- Problem resolution.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Qualified candidates must have the ability to multiple projects simultaneously and competently use Microsoft Office.
- Any experience with databases, mail merge programs, JIRA, or Zendesk is a definite plus.
- 3+ Years of experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma