Job ID#: 11182
Flower Mound, TX
Hybrid work schedule once fully trained.
The Accounts Payable Associate will invoice data capture, coding invoices with correct account and cost center, approving invoices, matching invoices to purchase orders, and posting for payments. Receive, process, and pay the company’s invoices while following internal procedures and maintaining accurate vendor records.
- Process vendor invoices
- Utilize three-way matching of purchase orders, goods received, and invoices.
- Update and close purchase orders upon payment.
- Create weekly reports of open invoices and submit for payment approval.
- Maintain W-9 documents for all vendors.
- Enter wire transfers and submit for approval.
- Upload approved check batches to bank for automated processing.
- Cut manual checks, match with invoices, submit for signature, and mail.
- Research discrepancies with vendor’s records
- Maintain electronic filing of invoices, checks, and wire transfers.
- Assist in the yearly 1099 preparation process.
- Analyze accounts payable processing performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Requires a strong understanding of the entire Accounts Payable process and effective communication.
- Three to five years of accounts payable experience
- An understanding of a monthly close cycle
- Advanced excel helpful
- The ability to be a team leader.
- Organizational and planning skills, ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities.