Job ID#: 11307
A/R Billing Specialist – NE Houston
The Billing Clerk is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization.
- Invoicing for all client related services
- Contract management for billing purposes
- Rate sheet updates
- Management of invoice uploading
- Resolve any inconsistencies with CTS/Contracts/Invoicing
- Send weekly reports to management
- Contact customers regarding payment status Competencies
- Financial Management
- Problem Solver
- Critical Thinking
- QuickBooks experience.
- Petroleum industry billing experience with major recent contract experience along with Portal knowledge with uploads
- Able to meet deadlines and meet tight month end closings
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing issues and statement problems.
- Work overtime as needed