Senior / Credit Analyst
Job ID#: 11560
Sr. Credit Analyst – Power & Gas Trading
Hybrid work environment – 3in/2out with Manager approval
- Counterparty financial and credit assessments of trading counterparties
- Recommend credit limits and tenors
- Structure credit provisions and security in commodity agreements and ensure security is obtained and managed properly
- Work with team and Issue outgoing margin calls as necessary
- Manage the distribution on daily basis of credit exposure reports
- Administer reporting for limit breaches and over-limit exposure
- Direct involvement in structuring credit provisions / payment terms in new master agreements.
- Backup other analysts and/or leadership as necessary with parental guaranty reporting and control processes.
- Serve as liaison between internal and external customers on issuing outgoing parental guaranties and letters of credit (LCs) to support credit lines extended to the Company by counterparties.
- Support the team and credit leadership with any other forms of collateral negotiation and administration.
- Will develop any ad-hoc or scenario reporting necessary
- Will document and prepare credit procedures as needed and as requested by management
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or an other business-related discipline is required;
- Formal bank credit training is highly preferred
- Power Trading credit experience is highly preferred
- Min 5 yrs prior experience in credit analysis or financial related experience within a trading and marketing organization;
- Experienced with letters of credit (UCP 600, ISP98, INCO terms, etc) and trade finance tools preferred.
- Microsoft Excel advanced proficiency, Word and PowerPoint; Experience; with trading company credit systems experience preferred.
- Strong data management, data manipulation and analytical skills required.
Generous $Six-figure based comp plus discretionary year-end bonus
Employer funded Pension
Qualified inquiries: [email protected]
Founded in 1998, Professional Alternatives is an award-winning recruiting and staffing agency that utilizes technology and relationships to deliver top talent. Connect with us today!