VP, Retail Gas Sales & Marketing
Job ID#: 12290
Vice President, Retail Gas Sales & Marketing
Location: Mid-Con US highly preferred / Remote flexible for right candidate within the company’s market territory
Client markets natural gas primarily in the Midwest and Northeast US markets selling gas directly to approximately 2,500 end-use customers in those territories.
Seeking a senior to executive level C&I/Retail natural gas sales expert to maintain and grow the existing portfolio and footprint developing business with large retail C&I customers and Utilities. This is a high-level sales producer and part of a sales team of approximately four (4).
Role Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Identifying new prospects and executing a direct customer sales plan to grow a diverse offering of energy solutions.
- Ensure oversight and hands-on support and execution of the sales cycle from start to finish including:
- sourcing clients
- structuring deals with creative solutions
- initiating and completing all contracting
- Nurture, develop, and grow client relationships over time.
- Focus on large C&I/Retail clients in any competitive market within its territory but with a focus on Mid-continent preferred with the Northeast markets as a secondary target.
- Coordinates sales efforts by establishing sales quotas within the team.
- Analyzes sales statistics to help promote sales.
- Reviews market analyses to determine opportunities, customer needs, volume potential.
- Develops sales campaigns that are aligned with the goals of the company.
- Provides leadership to other existing less experienced or new professional Retail natural gas sales team members.
- Continually improves performance and translates key initiatives into action.
- Evaluates account management performance, business practices, and sales efforts to ensure targets are met.
- Implements sales policies and common sales processes to improve efficiency, performance and help identify new product categories.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by executive leadership.
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- 10 to 20+ years related large C&I sales experience.
- Experienced developing business and/or marketing to large C&I clients in any competitive market within the company’s territory with a focus in the Mid-continent preferred or in the Northeast US markets as a secondary target.
- Deep expertise in energy pricing
- C&I contract structuring
- Experience selling or working with a variety of energy solutions described above.
- Travel required.
- Market competitive multi-six figure base compensation plus bonus
- Full suite of industry competitive benefits including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K with matching
Founded in 1998, Professional Alternatives is an award-winning recruiting and staffing agency that utilizes technology and relationships to deliver top talent. Connect with us today!