Job ID#: 13466
Contract to Hire Shipping/Receiving Coordinator Needed –
Northwest/ 249 convenient location
To 18$ hourly
Responsible for shipping orders and other duties as described below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Package valves and/or parts for orders.
• Assist when required to paint and prepare valves prior to shipment.
• Protect critical areas such as flanges with protectors.
• Construct pallets as necessary.
• Strap valves to pallets and shrink wrap.
• Take digital photo of goods prior to shipping.
• Call freight companies to schedule shipments.
• Ensure packing list and associated paperwork is attached to each shipment.
• Load and unload trucks using a forklift.
• Receive shipments from trucks and pass-on paperwork as required.
• Move materials and items from receiving to designated areas as directed.
• Place inventory on racks, shelves, or in bins as directed.
• Turn in shipping papers for processing.
• Assist in counting of physical inventory or cycle counts.
• Work assignments are to be carried out to the highest quality level.
• Requires use of forklift, overhead, and jib cranes
• Drive company truck to pick up parts as required.
• Forklift Certification
• Overtime during workweek and Saturday, when requested and required.
High school education with three to five years of experience and/or demonstrated ability.
Founded in 1998, Professional Alternatives is an award-winning recruiting and staffing agency that utilizes technology and relationships to deliver top talent. Connect with us today!