Technical Support Representative
Job ID#: 13492
Great new Technical Customer Service Role!
Direct hire $45 to 55K
In office environment
Support work days/hours:
Mon.-Fri. – 7:00AM-8:00PM
Sat. – 7:00AM-6:00PM (Rotating)
Sun. – 7:00AM-6:00PM (Rotating On-call)
- Troubleshoot and provide first level technical support to customers.
- Handle incoming customer calls/emails, while remaining positive and focused, to respond accordingly to the reported issue/request.
- Ability to communicate and explain technical information to a non-technical person, to work towards resolving issue/request.
- Create and update Incidents, with attention to detail, to document requests/issues on ticketing system.
- Communicate and engage Customer as necessary.
- Update and reassign Incidents to the appropriate internal Customer or external business partners.
- Monitor and read all email to respond and assist accordingly. Includes personal and shared team mailboxes.
- Communicate issues/resolutions effectively to internal sales teams, internal support teams, external customers,
- and external business partners.
- Monitor and remain informed of existing and escalated Incidents to respond with urgency to resolve customer issues as soon as possible.
- Establish a positive, creative, and professional working environment with the Team.
- Offers suggestions for improved processes and working conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 2+ years of call center experience.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service and multi-tasking skills.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency.
- Proven advanced technical experience working with ticketing systems, Outlook, Word, Excel, and MS Teams.
- Associates/Technical Institute Degree/Certificate or College Course work/related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Spanish is a plus.
Founded in 1998, Professional Alternatives is an award-winning recruiting and staffing agency that utilizes technology and relationships to deliver top talent. Connect with us today!