Commercial Escrow Officer
Job ID#: 13743
- National Commercial experience – operate in 8 state
- Familiarity with Ramquest and Title Data Systems
- Prepare and work with Comptroller/Acctg. Dept to complete State TDI Audit and 2 underwriter audits (annual)
- Comfortable working with different underwriters and their examination & underwriting departments
- Proficient in full closing process from receipting contracts, opening title, addressing title issues, answering Attorney Objection Letters, preparing pro forma policies and final title policies and obtaining underwriter signatures for HOI policies. Preparing closing statements, funding, initiating wires, follow up on Releases after closing, sending out closed document /policy packages and inputting information into electronic file in company title system.
- Marketing commercial business for owners
- Closing all corporate transactions
- Complete On-Site Manager Training course and maintain Escrow Officer License
- 1031 Exchange experience needed
In office with some flexibility for hybrid schedule as closings permit.
Founded in 1998, Professional Alternatives is an award-winning recruiting and staffing agency that utilizes technology and relationships to deliver top talent. Connect with us today!