Job ID#: 14755
Contract to hire – Inside Sales Administrator Needed ASAP
Easy commute to Beltway @249 Area
North Houston; 77066 zip
- Responsible for daily inside sales activity including major project proposals and order administration, for a defined group of “manufacturing representatives”, including end-user customers they serve
- Manage daily communication to include handling requests for quotes, requests for technical information, order entry, and administration
- Responsible for price calculations, development of formal quotations, calculating a variety of technical data, and determining delivery times
- Responsible for helping outside sales representatives with a variety of product information, entering orders, administering orders, and expediting orders
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all quotations, staying within the guidelines as set forth by sales management
- Ensure necessary contract review is performed at the quotations stage and order entry stage.
- Identify customer requirements for each order and communicate them to all necessary departments.
- Interact with all other department managers to fulfill the requests of our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or demonstrated ability and experience; valve or similar a plus
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Team spirited, collaborative, and positive attitude; strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail and quality; efficient and accurate; deadline-driven
- Excellent communication skills and exemplary follow-through
- Established, stable, growing international company; team members have built long tenure
- Family owned, privately held, extremely loyal, excellent product with strong technology and engineering behind it
- Opportunity for growth and promotability within the company
- M1 software a plus