Job ID#: 15815
Bilingual Administrative Assistant – Mandarin/English
Immediate Opportunity – Hiring Now!
Direct Hire Position
Salary 62-72K, depending on experience and qualifications
In Office – Energy Corridor Area
Global petrochemical company is seeking a highly professional Administrative Assistant who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide direct administrative support for President of company. Highly visible, impactful role with the company
- Provide administrative support for the company President and his team.
- Assist with business trip arrangements for assigned team/department.
- Assist with expenses, including creating, reviewing, and submitting reports.
- Compose and respond to emails using MS Outlook; schedule meetings and send Outlook invites.
- Assist with appointments and scheduling including booking of meeting rooms and meal venues.
- Assist with purchasing department supplies.
- Accurately prepare appropriate requisitions and obtain approvals for the purchase requests, contract renewals, purchase orders or any internal/external services.
- Maintain departmental organizational charts, departmental forms, department intranet website and/or policy and procedures.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of computer applications and detailed databases and the ability to produce presentations, brochures, reports, etc. using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Help coordinate special events for customers and visiting dignitaries.
- 3-5+ years’ administrative support experience in a corporate office setting required.
- Bilingual Mandarin and English required!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint.
- Please note: MS Office skills testing will be given during interview process