Job ID#: 15887
Mid- Size regional firm is growing and adding an Associate Attorney to the team.
Must be Licensed and admitted in Texas.
- International and Domestic Tax planning
- Experience working with individuals and organizations who are subject to tax laws globaly including domestic and foreign entities, C corporations and S corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, professional associations and sole proprietorships, trustees and executors, consolidated groups, disregarded entities and tax exempt organizations.
- Structured transaction experience with Federal,State and International regulations.
- Advised public and private companies on a wide range of taxation issues, corporate formations, dissolutions and reorganizations.
- Respond to questions from the field with regard to the U.S. taxation of expatriates and various other foreign and domestic issues
- Candidate must have an LL.M. degree in Tax, CPA, or other comparable tax background.
- Must have a J.D. degree from an ABA-approved law school and be an active member in good standing of the Bar.
- Should have 2-4 years of federal tax experience with a law firm or in a comparable setting.