Job ID#: 16245
Senior Accountant – Ft. Worth
Our client, a 150 million dollar manufacturer and distributor has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. This is a legacy client that is having a great year and due to it’s growth, needs to add a key member to their accounting department. This job will report to the CFO and will be groomed for a management role.
- Prepares consolidation of company financial statements. Creates and communicates monthly financial reports, including variance analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining the fixed asset ledger, depreciation calculations, capital expenditure requests and compliance with the company capital expenditures policy.
- Reviews and analyzes invoicing monthly to ensure transactions are accurate, aligned with budgets, and in compliance with company policies.
- Reports monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and use tax reports for applicable states
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting and finance projects for the CFO
Minimum Job Requirements
- 4-year degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 4-6 years of similar experience; Full scope accounting
- ME close and journal entries
- Manufacturing Accounting experience preferred but not required
- Public Accounting a plus
This company is well capitalized and is in a recession proof industry. If you are a Staff or Senior Accountant that is looking to gain great exposure and experience this might be the role for you! The are offering a competitive salary and benefit package.
Call or email your resume today!