Job ID#: 16275
- At least 3 years of IT Audit or related experience in an analytical field (i.e., auditing, IT analysis, security, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Management Information Systems, Decision and Information Sciences, Computer Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Accounting/Finance, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including listening and interviewing skills and influencing skills with ability to discuss complex issues clearly
- Possesses proficient understanding of: IT general controls (e.g., security, change management, disaster recovery & backup, infrastructure, etc.); SDLC/Agile methodologies, cybersecurity, and cloud; network architecture; IT governance processes; IT risk management and assessment processes.
- 15 – 35% travel to international and U.S. locations required
- In office/face-to-face interaction at company’s head office and audit locations