Job ID#: 16474
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST – IRVING, TEXAS
Professional Alternatives, a specialist in placing accounting and finance professionals, is once again partnering with one of our best clients to assist them in finding an Accounting Specialist. This client is roughly 700 million in sales and PE backed. They are very stable and growing both through acquisition and organically. If you are looking for a great environment and room to grow, this could be the opportunity for you.
- 2 to 5 or more years in Accounts Receivable
- Some exposure to AP is preferred
- Good time management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft
- Good attitutde
- Attention to detail
- Decision making and ability to delegate
- Work side by side with the Accounting Manager and Assistant Controller
- Special projects both in AR and AP
- Improve and enhance processes
- Assist with audit
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is interivewing now!