Job ID#: 16663
Are you a recent grad who is great at sales? Want to earn up to 80K in year one?
Entry level, highly visible role that sits on the top floor of our building with our CEO, executive group and top performing Managing Directors where you will learn our business from the ground up!
***Position is based in Houston.
- Create new business through organized lead qualification and prospecting
- Create call plans and track progress in Salesforce
- Conduct daily outbound sales calls
- Schedule and hold sales appointments
- Research prospective companies in order to hold intelligent and impactful conversations with your prospects
- 4-year degree
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- Comfortable calling on C-level decision makers
- Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Proven ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Dynamic personality with the ability to build amazing relationships all while maintaining a “challenger” type sales approach
- Unparalleled drive and sense of urgency
- Career driven with a resilient and gritty personality
- A high-performing over-achiever that is driven by constant feedback and investment from leadership to grow personally, professionally and financially
- Approximately 20 – 30% travel required