Job ID#: 16803
Financial Data Systems Project Manager
Assignment Duration: Direct Permanent Hire
Location: Houston, Westchase office
8-5 M-F Hybrid schedule (3 days in office)
Pay: 100K base
The Financial Systems Administrator oversees the viability of key Finance Systems ? Blackline, Basware, and EDM (Oracle Enterprise Data Management) reporting to the Director of Shared Services. This includes its operation, administration, usability, and ongoing support. The person in this role partners with cross?functional team members in Finance/Accounting and other areas to identify opportunities for using systems to improve process efficiency, appropriate process controls, and support business needs and growth. This role will report to the Director of Shared Services.
– Review and update system settings while ensuring compliance with global design
– Configure, review, analyze and resolve errors in data ? coordinate with Enterprise System (IT)/Finance as needed.
– Review configuration changes and identify opportunities for process improvement.
– Create and maintain users
– Account maintenance
– Release management (including change management)
– New user training
– Implementation training
– Review and problem solve pending requests. Discuss any process changes with the Shared Services management team and ensure requests align with global design.
– Transaction status reviews and resolution of backlogged or aged items
– Helpdesk support for questions/issues
– Audit documentation and facilitation with external/internal auditors
– Coordinate with global user group to process improve and ensure systems are meeting user needs.
Any other responsibilities as deemed necessary for the successful management of these tools for our Global Finance Teams
– 5+ years of Accounting Systems experience
– Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Computer Science (Required)
– Knowledge of accounting, finance, and business operations
– Strong financial, analytical and systems skills
– Detail-oriented and organized
– Willing to learn and process improve
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience working with Blackline (any modules), Basware or EDM would be preferred.
– Team player, responsive to urgent system issues, with demonstrated experience of effective cross-functional collaboration.
– Experience working with data a plus
– Strong understanding of SOX compliance