Job ID#: 16859
Houston Sales Representative opportunity available immediately!
Industrial Lubricants Sales experience required with at least 2 years of outside sales/account management.
- Identify, prospect, and acquire new accounts within the Industrial lubricants industry.
- Implement plans for growth in existing accounts utilizing active pipeline management techniques and CRM tools.
- Develop new accounts and implement plans for growth in existing accounts utilizing active pipeline management techniques and CRM tools.
- Participate in training programs and group exercises as directed by the Industrial Sales Manager. Incorporate ongoing training and development tools into day-to-day activities to better manage market changes, product knowledge, and processes necessary to develop outside sales growth.
- Communicate customer needs and service issues to the correct people within Mansfield so a timely and positive resolution can be provided.
- Establish clear lines of communications with key personnel related to Safety, Customer Service, Operations, Technical Staff, Credit, Finance, IT, Sales, Purchasing and Equipment departments.
- Prepare and present sales presentations in conjunction with suppliers and technical resources to include Value Proposition, KPI management, Customer Programs, Brand Awareness, Cost Reduction and Consolidation, Technical Services, Cross Marketing, etc.
- Possess a thorough understanding of long- and short-term goals as they relate to:
- Company growth
- Key Account management
- Increased products and services growth year over year
- Meeting or exceeding monthly Direct Gross Profit (“DGP”) goals set by management
Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing a plus
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must carry auto liability insurance limits of at least $100,000/$300,000/$100,000 and be able to provide a copy of insurance showing the limits being carried, employee as driver of the vehicle, the vehicle covered under the policy, and expiration of the policy.
Knowledge and Experience
- Two (2) or more years of Industrial Lubricants Sales experience required.
- Two (2) or more years of outside sales/territory management experience