Job ID#: 17254
Downtown firm looking to grow Tax Planning & Business Transactions Section. Primary focus shall be on transactional matters such as entity formations, reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions and updating/maintain entity minute books.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft corporate documents including consent actions, formation and organizational documents, assumed name filings, foreign registrations, etc.
- Analyze title commitments, exception documents and surveys and prepare objection letters
- Review closing documents and communicate with surveyors, title companies, and lenders
- Draft all types of real estate documents, including deeds, deeds of trust, notes, releases, leases & affidavits
- Complete and file various IRS forms and obtain Employer Identification Numbers
- Create detailed organizational charts and entity information indexes
- Draft and file various Secretary of State forms
- Prepare physical and digital closing binders
- Assemble and maintain minute books
- 3 plus years of experience in a law firm environment working as a corporate paralegal on general corporate and real estate matters
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe