Job ID#: 17998
- Grooming for Controller/Hybrid
Professional Alternatives, a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the placement of accounting and finance professionals, has partnered with one of the best companies in the Dallas area to help them find an Assistant Controller. Our client is a subsidiary of a 30 billion dollar holding company and is looking for someone that could rapidly progress to Controller. The preferred profile is 7 + years of experience with at least 2 in a leadership role. Someone with distribution, manufacturing or retail is preferred. Public accounting is a plus. A CPA is a must for this one.
- Business Partner with Operations
- Assist in month end, quarterly and year end close
- Work closely with the Controller and CFO to ensure accurate financials
- Financial Reporting, fixed assets and special projects
- Supervise the corporate accounting team
- Special Projects/Seat at the Table!
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 7 or more years of experience
- Public accounting is a plus but not a must
- 2 or more years of leadership
- Career minded and the desire to be promoted.
This company is growing organically and through acquisition. They are stable and profitable. They have an incredible environment and work little to no overtime.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client is interviewing NOW!