Job ID#: 18028
Attorney needed for fast paced national practice based on Texas.
- Manage all phases of high volume dockets from intake through settlement
- Ensure all aspects of the executed process flow smoothly and implement improvements when necessary
- Determine legal strategies, create processes to support and execute on agreed to practices
- Lead a team of people including documenting instructions, executing training, performing quality audits, doing annual performance reviews, etc.
- Make filing decisions based on legal strategy decided on by the partners
- Collaborate on medical record ordering guidelines with our medical team; review and analyze medical records
- Draft complaints and motions as well as review all documents to be filed with the Court and/or served on Defense
- Contact clients to resolve issues, explain the litigation process and guide them through all phases of the litigation
- Liaise with other law firms involved in the litigation to learn best practices, understand other approaches to the litigation, etc.
- Assist our legal team with any overflow tasks and special projects
- Juris Doctor (JD) and Texas state bar membership required
- Candidate must have 1-3 years’ experience practicing law
Requirements (Must Have):
- Strong client-facing experience in any field; ability to communicate clearly with our clients is a must
- Case management skills including a strong aptitude for managing and prioritizing multiple clients, projects and deadlines
- Superior organization skills with great follow through
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Pacer experience and Excel skills are helpful
- PI or mass tort experience a plus but not necessary