Job ID#: 18494
Temp to Hire
Accounts Payable Clerk works on a variety of routine assignments and special projects and manages the proper payment of all accounts, and the posting of invoices to provide accurate management reports.
- Participates in the daily Accounts Payable function, which includes processing all payments for vendors, payment inquiry follow-up, monitoring invoice validation, and resolving discrepancies between purchase orders, receipts, and invoices.
- Follows A/P systems, procedures, and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Reviews payable invoices for accuracy and ensures they are matched to authorized purchase orders.
- Corresponds and communicates with vendors when necessary to resolve any billing issues.
- Collaborates with management to ensure monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information.
- Organizes and files all invoices and checks to properly maintain an orderly and accurate filing system.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- High School Diploma or accredited G.E.D.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 Years Accounts Payable Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality