Job ID#: 9348
Up to $32; indefinite temp
The Woodlands (working remote at this time but continually evaluating)
**Openness to work weekends
**Role is primarily focused on onboarding!!!!
**Tenacity to participate in process development
- Support numerous HR functions to meet strategic, tactical and administrative
- Objectively coach associates and manage through complex and difficult issues
- Facilitate hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute HR programs including compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Attend and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Regularly runs and/or reviews HR activity reports
- Attend department manager meetings to provide assistance and implement HR initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM required
- 3+ years’ HR Generalist experience required; management experience a plus
- Healthcare HR experience HIGHLY preferred
- Previous experience as part of a centralized HR environment, preferably in a corporate setting.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Content-knowledge regarding employment law, policies, procedures, and programs
- Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Strong presentation skills required