Job ID#: 9355
Collections Analyst –NW Houston
- Call clients for outstanding account balances.
- Create and mail default letters.
- Prepare account analysis.
- When required, prepare files for litigation on outstanding charges.
- As needed, pull vendor invoice support for year-end billings and assemble packet for clients.
- Reapply cash receipts on an as-needed basis.
- Pull copies of checks on an as-needed basis.
- Reconcile dispute letters and other items with clients.
- Prepare AR proposals.
- Other special projects as needed.
Education and Experience
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in commercial real estate is a plus.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience in commercial collections.
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with J.D. Edwards preferred.
- Great company culture
- Collaborative and positive team spirit