Job ID#: 9536
$22 – $25/hour
The selected candidate will be working in SAP ECP to process aspects of company payroll.
- Payroll data entry to SAP ECP
- Review Kronos time cards to ensure accurate and timely running of union and non-union payroll.
- Prepare and remit federal, state, and local tax reports in a timely fashion.
- Processing Weekly and Bi-Weekly Payroll
- Process final pay notices for retiring or terminated employees
- Assisting in weekly balancing of payroll
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of payroll processing experience for a multi-state employer with multiple locations.
- Previous experience processing hourly payrolls.
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws and overtime requirements.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- SAP ECP knowledge a big plus, but not required
- Kronos time keeping system a big plus, but not required
- Customer service focused and driven
- Urgency to get things done.
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities.
- Professional, yet personable demeanor.
- Highly trustworthy due to confidential nature of payroll
- A committed team player, detail oriented and an effective
- Ability to communicate effectively
*Due to the high volume of applications we normally receive, we are not able to personally respond to all applicants. However, if you are selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted soon regarding next steps.