Job ID#: 9684
Senior Financial Analyst – Commissions Accounting
Exciting next generation Fin-Tech company in consumer financial services is seeking a Senior Financial Accounting Analyst to handle high volume Commissions Accounting. Play an integral part in building, implementing, and improving the development and strategy of the organization. You will be responsible for the monthly calculations of commissions of our sales teams and assist in the continued scaling of our commissions process.
- Takes custody of the full-cycle process of sales commissions calculation process on a monthly basis and performs data validation.
- Reports commissions respective to each sales manager and representative’s commission structure
- Obtains necessary approvals to send to payroll for payout by specific deadlines.
- Performs data reconciliation between finance and sales reports and maintains data integrity.
- Continuously improves and maintain sales commissions processes and programs to ensure efficiency and alignment with company strategy.
- Identify reporting trends, upcoming commission plan flip opportunities, and monthly accruals.
- Provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis to management regarding sales commissions for forecasting and budgeting.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- MUST HAVE minimum 3 years of Experience in commission accounting and financial modeling
- Experience using Xactly, for sales performance management
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze process and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
Benefits and Comp:
- $80 – $100K annual compensation DOE
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Unlimited personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
Qualified inquires: email@example.com