Job ID#: 9732
Remote Help Desk Opportunity – Part-Time
If you are tech savvy, creative and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
– Excellent with web browsers on desktop and mobile applications
– Customer Service / Help Desk experience
– High School diploma (post-secondary education desirable)
– Comfortable complying with governmental regulations (e.g.: HIPAA)
– Strong critical thinking skills, written skills, and independent work ethic
– Great at customer care, including de-escalations and education
– A+ and/or MCICT, MCITP, MCP, MCDST, XP/MCP certifications (not required, but a plus)
– Eager to learn and grow!
– Learn company product suite so that you can best assist end-users
– Provide written tickets, webchat, and on-phone support to end users on a variety of issues; ~90% of the support will be via written tickets & webchat.
– Research and resolve basic application problems
– Document and track details of the ticket, both status, and resolution
– Communicate and follow-up with the user while working the problem and ensure successful and timely completion of the problem
Long term contract role. $20/hr.