Job ID#: 9767
Chemical Customer Service Rep.
Up to $22/hour
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide information about product lines and services.
- Save documents into the main system.
- Coordinate shipping of materials: including rail, tanker truck, and packaged goods.
- Complete transportation documentation.
- Handle any shipping/scheduling problems and issues.
- Create PO’s. Assist internal departments in resolving issues and problems.
- Communicate order progress to customers. Act as departmental liaison to ensure continued production and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare bills of lading and other shipping documents for both domestic and international shipments.
- Track and ensure accuracy of customer orders. Keep accurate records and documentation/logs.
- Inventory management; including reconciliation, depletion logs etc. Prepare monthly inventory reports.
- Responsible for sample shipments and customer follow-up.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Graduate or GED REQUIRED; Some college preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Customer Service/Materials Logistics role
- Must have chemical customer service experience ***
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work within a team or independently as required.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus