Job ID#: 9768
ERP Planning Specialist
Up to $19/hour
Must have SAP Experience!
- Updating packaged goods and bulk shipments in our customer’s ERP system.
- Prior to post goods issuing shipments, this position will be expected to verify the quantities to ensure that the customer’s ERP matches our ERP quantities and paperwork.
- Updating productions and blends in our customer’s ERP system. Prior to posting production orders and blends, this position will be expected to verify the quantities in the customer’s ERP matches the amount our ERP system records as being produced and consumed.
- Receive all inbound deliveries (purchase receipts) into the customer’s ERP system on the day that they arrive.
- Inventory reconciliation on a daily basis to ensure that the customer’s ERP system matches our ERP system.
- Answer questions regarding the ERP system Sales Reps.
- Investigate any outstanding drum and tote recount discrepancies and document finding and/or recommend adjustments.
- Investigate any outstanding bulk inventory recount discrepancies and document finding and/or recommend adjustments
- Compare verified inventory to SAP
- Email all recommended adjustments along with supporting paperwork to Purchasing Manager, Assistant Plant Manager, and Accounting Manager
Skills and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- SAP Required – Liquid Chemical inventory experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Prefer Microsoft Dynamics experience