Job ID#: 9794
HRIS Analyst – IMMEDIATE NEED!!!
Indefinite Temp; up to $90 per hour
Downtown Houston; paid parking
**Must have STRONG HRIS and Workday!!
- Plan, coordinate, and maintain all human resources system projects while partnering with appropriate information technology staff and other expert resources
- Ensure accuracy of data and reports generated from HR system
- Coordinate ongoing activities for HR system including interacting with vendors
- Lead HR system projects requiring cross-office coordination and support such as benefits open enrollment
- Recommend system solutions to improve HR processes
- Provide day-to-day system monitoring and user support
- Ensure integrity and security of critical employee data
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, IT, Industrial Psychology, or similar HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- 6 years' progressive HR/PR experience inclusive of project management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, basic web design and advanced experience with HRIS; workday HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Payroll experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Excellent communication; analytical, organized, and flexible; team player spirit and hustle
- Consistently voted a Best Place to Work
- Fast-paced, high energy environment
- Successful thriving organization with great company culture